NetEnt Casinos in Germany
As iGaming continues to open up from country to country, it has never been more crucial to be aware of where you can and cannot engage in online gambling. Germany, like most other nations, has had heated discussions in the past on matters regarding iGaming, though the issue has proven to be despondent - with only one out of sixteen German states allowing and regulating online casinos.
The legality of Gambling in Germany
There is a Federal and State governance system in this country, and in regards to iGaming regulation at the federal level, there is one treaty in place; the Interstate Gambling Treaty. This treaty was proposed in 2008 but enacted in 2012 after intense revision. Essentially, it issues authority to the individual states to devise their own rules as regards digital games; however, it also placed a total ban on online betting houses and introduced a regulatory body to monitor the industry across Germany. All but one state agreed and signed up to this treaty - The State of Schleswig-Holstein that's now home to Germany's online betting operators.
The Schleswig-Holstein Gambling Act was created that allowed sports betting and gaming on offshore sites. As such, Germans have more casino options, including NetEnt casinos.
What Online Casino Games Can You Play?
You will find a plethora of digital titles that you're able to enjoy in Germany not to mention the welcome deals, no deposit bonuses, and loyalty offers that go a long way towards helping you win real cash.
- Online Casinos: The games that players can enjoy include Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Scratchcards, and much more.
- Sports Betting: This has the biggest market share, where players are allowed to wager on their favorite sports such as football.
- Poker: This is a popular casino game both in online and land-based establishments - this includes live poker powered by the industry's giants; NetEnt and Evolution software developers.
Popular NetEnt Casinos for German Players
Now that you know where online gaming is legal in Germany, you might want to check out the gaming websites that you can join.
- Omni Slots: This is amongst renowned NetEnt Germany casinos founded in 2015 and has more than 500 slots games and provides numerous no deposit bonuses. Also, it has other types of titles ranging from table games, and specialty titles to live dealers.
- Hyper Casino: It was started in 2019 by L&L Europe Ltd, so it's a fairly new brand. It operates under the jurisdiction of Malta, the UK, and Sweden - it's website is available in several languages that include English, German, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish.
- 22 Bet Casino: Launched in 2018, this game site is not only popular across Germany but has also secured a global presence. Among its striking features is a robust game portfolio that carries over 6000 titles. It's able to provide such a high number game titles owing to the fact that it's partnered multiple top software companies including NetEnt, Betsoft, Nextgen, and Pragmatic Play among others.
- Casimba: The operator opened its doors in 2017 and is powered by Net Entertainment among other big casino software brands. Players from Germany can enjoy various types of games through mobile and desktop casinos. Additionally, they have great bonuses, lavish VIP program, and offer 24/7 live chat customer support.
- Karamba: This betting site has been in existence since 2006, and is a subsidiary of NG International Ltd. This game website is a fully flash-based platform thus doesn't require any downloads. It specializes in slots, though it also has a decent collection of table and live games, all supplied by NetEnt among others.